Dusty Nelson Pictures, Santa Cruz, CA | 2008 -
- Busily creating (writing, shooting, directing, editing) short WEB videos for both non-profit and for-profit companies such as NextSpace, Healthy Kids, Vida Verde, and the Santa Cruz Design + Innovation Center.
Phils Films, Venice, CA | 2001 - 2007
- Directed/shot TV Commercials for Toyota, Buick, Subaru, Wendy's, Lincoln-Mercury, Pontiac, and GMC.
- Wrote and directed, “California Firestorm” which aired on the Lifetime Cable Network.
Orbit Productions, Hollywood, CA | 1998 - 2001
- Directed/shot TV Commercials for Oldsmobile, Buick, Subaru, Mitsubishi and Mazda.
Siegel/Nelson Films, Pacific Palisades, CA | 1983 - 1998
- Directed/shot TV Commercials for Honda, Acura, Toyota, Isuzu, Nissan, and Ford.
- Directed/shot Sales and training films for Xerox, Honda, Acura, Lexus and Isuzu.
- Co-Wrote and directed/shot twelve-minute short film: The Peril of Angels
- Directed feature length movie for video: White Phantom.
Owner and Operator of The Image Works, Pittsburgh, PA | 1972 - 1983
- Directed/shot Industrials and TV Commercials: Dravo Corporation, Harry&sdquo;s Pizza, ALCOA, U.S. Steel, KDKA-TV, PNC Bank, and Roffler Hair Care Products.
- Wrote and directed feature length thriller: EFFECTS - which was a finalist at the USA Film Festival (Sundance). Released on DVD Oct. 2005.
- Co-Directed/shot thirty-minute documentary for Public TV: Roosevelt Sykes (currently playing on Crackle Video).
- Photographed and edited sixty-minute documentaries for ABC-TV: Johnny Rutherford, Kareem, Terry Bradshaw, Rocky Bleier, and Tom Weiskopf.
- Received a Filmmakers Grant from NEA/PBS
- Master of Fine Arts - Drama-Film/TV Production, Carnegie-Mellon | 1968 - 1973
- University; Bachelor of Arts - English Literature, Carnegie-Mellon
- Directors Guild of America